Arranging Farming Finance
No surprise there – agriculture is one of the nation’s major economic drivers.
Whether you’re a large or small farm, however, farming finance can be key. Farms are reliable profitable, but the profit graph isn’t a smooth line. With the risk of crop failure, droughts, and even market fluctuations hanging over a farmer’s head it can be difficult to see that sometimes emergency funds are needed.
The business itself often also has tight margins, but by far the most common reason to need farming finance is the periodic strong investment in new equipment needed.
Arranging farming finance can be a challenge with many traditional financial providers. High street banks are often too cautious for most farms.
Century Business Finance has a specialised lending team who understand the needs of farmers. This agricultural industry experience gives us a clearer, truer picture of your profitability and your dependability.
Our offers are designed for your specific needs.
Our Lending Offer Includes:
- Generous sums of between £10,000 and £500,000 unsecured, and up to £2,000,000 for asset finance loans.
- Repayment terms of 6mo-5y for unsecured and up to 7y for asset finance.
- Interest rates as low as 4.8%.
- No hidden fees, no upfront fees, and no exit fees or early repayment fees. If business allows you to repay your loan early, you pay less interest. It’s that simple.
- Loans for any purpose, including seed, new machinery, crop rotation technology, or farm building upgrades.
Whatever your business need, the right kind of flexible finance is available to you. We’ll carry out a needs assessment based on your requirements and circumstances and advise on the loan products we can offer you. Our team are experienced, helpful, friendly- and they don’t speak in jargon!
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat today and secure the business finance that you need.