What is a Secured Business Loan?
Business loans can be taken out ‘against’ a major asset for the business – some key equipment, or even the business’ premises if owned rather than rented.
This asset becomes ‘security’ for the secured loan, meaning that if the business defaults on payments or otherwise fails the terms of the agreement, the loan provider takes ownership of the asset.
Applying for Secured Business Loans
Century Business Finance offer secured business loans suitable for:
- Phoenix companies.
- Struggling companies.
- Companies that need fast approval and funds.
- Businesses which have been declined by their bank or other providers.
- Sole traders, limited companies and partnerships.
- Difficult credit profiles.
The way we approach secured business loans means they must be secured against UK property.
Century Business Finance Secured Business Loans
- You can borrow between £50,000 and £1,000,000.
- Repayment terms of between 3 months and 10 years.
- Capital & Interest Repayment Options.
- Interest Only Options for 2 Years.
- 1 Year Bridging Loans.
- 70% LTV (Loan to Value) against Director-owned residential properties.
- 50% LTV (Loan to Value) against Director- or company-owned commercial property.
Whatever your business need, the right kind of flexible finance is available to you. We’ll carry out a needs assessment based on your requirements and circumstances and advise on the loan products we can offer you. Our team are experienced, helpful, friendly- and they don’t speak in jargon!
Get in touch for a no-obligation chat today and secure the business finance that you need.